5 Must Know Things About Cheyenne Frontier Days’ CBR Night
Coming up this Tuesday is definitely one of the best events of the year at Cheyenne Frontier Days. It’s the conclusion of the Championship Bull Riding World Finals.
CBR has brought the sport of bull riding to the masses and the forefront. Once again this year, we are all able to enjoy the best bull riders in the world at “The Daddy Of ‘Em All.”
If you have never seen the CBR Finals, here are the Five Things You Need To Know About CFD’s CBR Final Night:
1) This event is the culmination of the year-long 2017 Road to Cheyenne Tour where bull riders have accumulated points towards the world title. The top prize is a bonus of $100,000.
2) The CBR’s “Road To Cheyenne” series is televised and you can see it at home on your television. Their show is in its sixth season on FOX Sports. You can see the current season on Wednesday evenings on Fox Sports 2. The Finals that are here in Cheyenne on Monday and Tuesday will be broadcast on August 30th and September 6th.
3) The CBR has been around for awhile now. Championship Bull Riding was started in 2002.
4) One of the best bull riders in the world will once again ride in this year’s CBR World Final. The number one ranked bull rider will attempt to win an unprecedented third CBR World Title. Sage Steele Kimzey, the Two Million Dollar Man, will set his eyes once again to Cheyenne and take his chances to possibly add another $100,000 to his bank account.
5) Be sure to stick around a few minutes after the winner is announced. There will be the classic big check presentation, large trophy and even a large fireworks show.
We will all enjoy a great show and see the best bull riders in the world!
Subscribe to 101.9 KING-FM on