All Your Funny Sound Effects – Here!
Ever thought to yourself “Hey, how can I be like one of those hilarious morning DJs with their funny sound effects and things?” Well, thanks to “Instants!” you can! Push a button and you get a sound effect. That’s pretty much it. And really, what more do you need?
- Some effects are looooong. Click escape on your keyboard to stop them.
- Careful — some are NSFW. Not for children!
- Looking for the “Saturday Night Live” Debbie Downer sound? Click sad trombone.
- Looking for the “Price is Right” losing sound? Click sad tuba.
- Looking for Nelson’s laugh from “The Simpsons”? Click HA HA! (great for when your youngest kid walks into a wall with a box on his head).
- Looking for the Mr. Burns “Excellent” sound, click “Excellent.”
- When your kids finally set the table, click Hallelujah Long or Hallelujah Short, depending on how much time you have on your hands.
- If Dad is feeling glum, click Benny Hill and run quickly around the kitchen in your bra. He. Will. Laugh.