Brit Floyd Rocks Cheyenne Ice & Events Center at 8 p.m. on Friday, June 13 [VIDEO]
Will you be at the Brit Floyd show tonight at the Cheyenne Ice & Events Center?
The multimedia experience from across the pond arrives fresh off a performance at Red Rocks last night. Brit Floyd begins at 8 p.m. and Grateful Mike will be on location from 4 to 6 p.m. telling you more about the show, stop by and say hi, you might win food from Taco John’s.
Brit Floyd will be performing hits from 1967-1994, including segments with songs from:
- ‘Wish You Were Here’
- ‘Dark Side of the Moon’
- ‘Division Bell’
Their ‘Discovery World Tour 2014′ includes a large group of talented international musicians including:
- Damian Darlington (guitar, vocals, Musical Director)
- Rob Stringer (keyboards, vocals)
- Ian Cattell (bass guitar, vocals)
- Bobby Harrison (guitar, vocals)
- Carl Brunsdon (sax, percussion, bass guitar)
- Arran Ahmun (drums)
- Thomas Ashbrook (keyboards, vocals)
- Ola Bienkowska (backing vocals)
- Angela Cervantes (backing vocals)
- Emily Jollands (backing vocals)
- Jacquie Williams (backing vocals)
Plus personnel on the crew that make the ‘Pink Floyd Experience’ happen include:
- Gareth Darlington (Sound Designer & Front of House Engineer)
- Bryan Kolupski (Media Director-Animation & Video)
Brit Floyd is called ‘The World’s Greatest Pink Floyd show.’ Find out why tonight at the Cheyenne Ice & Events Center at 8 p.m. Tickets start at $20 for standing room behind the mixer board, $30 for general admission in the balcony, $40 in zone 2 on the floor and $50 for zone 1 in front of the stage on the floor.
Here’s a preview video of what to expect on W. Lincolnway tonight in Cheyenne: