Chocolate Indulgence Friday at the Cheyenne Holiday Inn
Do you love chocolate? How much do you think you can eat? Find out Friday.
The Cheyenne Kiwanis Club's 15th Annual Chocolate Indulgence on Friday, April 8, at the Holiday Inn has an Easter theme, "Every Bunny Loves Chocolate." For fifteen dollars you can sample all of the chocolate you want while enjoying the live entertainment, there's also a cash booze wagon and all proceeds benefit Kiwanis Youth Programs.
Nine chocolatiers will compete for cash prizes and a plaque honoring them as Cheyenne's Best Chocolatier. Attendees vote on their favorites. The list of competitors this year includes:
- Patrick Larkin, Burri Jewelry (Defending Chocolate Indulgenge Champion)
- Mindy Bortz, Cutie Cakes
- Keith Bellis, Eileen's Colossal Cookies
- Ami Kennison, Kennison's Catering
- Kathy Mims, Mountain Towers
- Perry Martin, Perr Bear Chocolates
- Laura Riley, Pointe Frontier
- Maricris Farr, Tastefully Simple
- The Holiday Inn
Tickets for the 15th Annual Chocolate Indulgence are available at Bouquets Unlimited, Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce, Niemann Music, Wyoming Trophy & Engraving and at the door. The cost is $15 for adults and children five and under get in free.