Firefall and Sean Curtis In Concert THIS Saturday to Benefit Comea Shelter. Get Your Tickets NOW
We’re getting down to the wire,for you to get your tickets for “Comea Shelter’s Journey Home Festival” with Firefall and Sean Curtis, THIS Saturday, at the Archer Complex.
It’ll be a wonderful evening under the stars, with great live music, food vendors and beer garden, all to benefit COMEA Shelter of Cheyenne, who reach out to the homeless in our community, providing, food, shelter, medical assistance and clothing to individuals and families, and provide several programs to help them get back on their feet. Tickets are on sale NOW! Call Joe Lopez at 307-630-5612.
Prior to the Firefall/Sean Curtis concert, it’s the “3rd Annual Poker Run at High Country Motorsports” starting at 11am! Here’s a rundown of THIS Saturday’s events!
- 3rd Annual Poker Run begins at High Country Cycle at 11 a.m. Riders must call COMEA at 307-632-3174 to participate.
- Tickets to see Sean Curtis and Firefall perform are $25. Children 15 and under are free with parental supervision. To purchase tickets, call Joe Lopez at 307-630-5612.
- Beer garden will be available to those 21 and over. Sponsored by Sanford’s.
- Food vendors, event t-shirts and CDs will be available on-site.
- Parking for the event is free.
- Lawn chairs, blankets and coolers are welcome.
ALERT! Time is running out for you to enter for your chance to see Sean Curtis and Firefall in concert THIS Saturday! We’re giving one lucky winner a VIP package for two which includes: VIP parking, VIP tent access(with free food and wait service to table,) and a special Meet and Greet with the band!
Entry into the contest is open to VIP members only! Find out how you can enter here!