Cheyenne Frontier Days’ Best Bets For Houses and Room Rentals
If you’re looking for a place to stay in Cheyenne during Frontier Days 2017, you’re a bit late to reserve a hotel room. Most of them are already sold out, or charging four to five times the normal rate.
One of your best options is to Air BNB and actually rent a house, or a room, for the CFD festivities.
There are several spots currently listed, and here’s some of the best deals currently…
- Private, spacious room/bathroom in north Cheyenne – $90/night
- 3 bedroom house in South Greeley – $154/night
- Cozy 1 bedroom house, sleeps 4 near Holiday Park – $238/night
- Nice cozy room near Dell Range – $160/night
- Cozy house in downtown Cheyenne – $238/night
- Spacious townhouse near Dell Range – $130/night