How To Make Taste Of Home’s Easy Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe [VIDEO]
With the Taste of Home Cooking School coming to Cheyenne in less than three weeks, Digital Baker Reese and sidekick Laney decided to test out a TOH recipe for a school bake sale.
These Easy Peanut Butter Cookies will knock your socks off with their sweet taste and creamy peanut flavor. The best part? They only have four ingredients.
Watch the video of Reese and Laney making the cookies for a step-by-step visual how-to guide, and see below for the full recipe.
Easy Four-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
From Taste of Home
Makes roughly 2 dozen cookies
- 1 c. granulated white sugar
- 1 c. peanut butter
- 1. egg
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- Combine sugar, peanut butter, egg and flour in a bowl.
- Mix with a fork until it comes together. The peanut butter should not be creamy, and the overall mixture should look sugary.
- Take a small cookie scoop and place dough balls about 1.5 - 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Pop in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for roughly 15 minutes (ours took 18! But it could be due to high elevation).
- If you want to make them fancy: right when the cookies come out of the oven, press a Hershey's kiss lightly into the top.
- Eat. Enjoy.