KING Concert Calendar: February 20-22
Looking for some live entertainment before February is over?
There's lots of shows to catch around the Cheyenne area, including the New York a cappella group The Manhattan Transfer, performing Friday, February 21, at the Buchanan Center for the Performing Arts in Laramie.Thursday, February 20:
- Leo Kottke, Boulder Theater, 2032 14th Street. 8 p.m. (doors open at 7 p.m.) $25 general admission or $35 reserved.
- Walk Off The Earth with Parachute and Camera2, Ogden Theatre, 935 East Colfax, Denver. 8 p.m. $25 Sold-out.
Friday, February 21:
- Steel March. The Drunken Skunk, 1617 Capitol Avenue. 9 p.m. No cover charge.
- Fridays In The Hynds: Greyweather with Melanie Devaney. 1602 Capitol Avenue. 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. $5, 15 and under free with adult.
- Pepie. Sanford's Grub and Pub, 115 East 17th Street. 7 to 10 p.m. Free.
- The Manhattan Transfer. Buchanan Center for the Performing Arts Concert Hall, 1000 East University Avenue, Laramie. 7:30 p.m. $30. $25 for seniors and students.
- Hazmat. Ricky B's, Windsor, Colorado. 9 p.m. Free
- JJ Grey and Mofro. The Fillmore Auditorium, 1510 Clarkson Street, Denver. 7 p.m. (doors open at 6 p.m.) $30.
- Denver Mid-Winter Bluegrass Festival. Ramada Plaza Denver Hotel & Convention Center at I-25 and 120th. Through Sunday, February 23.
Saturday, February 22:
- Fatal Revolution & The Towers. The Drunken Skunk, 1617 Capitol Avenue. 9 p.m. Free.
- Steel March. The Crown Bar on the corner of Carey Avenue and West Lincolnway. 9 p.m. Free.
- Keller Williams and More Than a Little. Gryphon Theatre, 710 East Garfield, Laramie. 9 p.m. (doors open at 8 p.m.). Tickets range from $25 to $45.
- Denver Ska Fest. Gothic Theatre, 3263 South Broadway, Englewood, Colorado. 6 p.m. (doors open at 5 p.m.) All ages. $10.