KING Concert Calendar: March 12-16
Are you wondering where to catch live entertainment around Cheyenne this week? Check out the weekly KING Concert Calendar.
Wednesday, March 12:
- Ladysmith Black Mambazo. Backed up Paul Simon on his ‘Graceland’ album. Lincoln Center, 417 W. Magnolia, Fort Collins. 7:30 p.m. Tickets start at $28.
- Jim Gaffigan. Comedy. Buell Theatre, 950 13th St., Denver. 7:30 and 10 p.m. $39.95-$49.95. He also performs Thursday and Friday, March 13 and 14.
Thursday, March 13:
- Jam Session with Moe Diggin’. The Drunken Skunk, 1617 Capitol Ave. 8 p.m. Free.
- The Pink Floyd Experience. Boulder Theater, 2032 14th St. 9 p.m. (doors open at 8 p.m.) $30 at the door.
Friday, March 14:
- Fridays in the Hynds: Brand 307. Hynds Building, 1602 Capitol Ave. 5:30-8:30 p.m. $5, 15 and under are free with adult.
- Bobby Phillips. The Crown Bar, corner of W. Lincolnway and Carey Ave. 6 p.m. Free.
- George Ball. Sanford’s Grub and Pub, 115 E. 17th St. 7-10 p.m. Free.
- Open Mic Night. Paramount Cafe, 1602 Capitol Ave. 7-9 p.m. Free.
- Change Agents. The Midtown Tavern (AKA Anderson’s Other Corner), 1303 E. Pershing Blvd. 8 p.m. Free.
- Lazy J Squared. The Drunken Skunk, 1617 Capitol Ave. 9 p.m. Free.
- Rick Springfield, stripped down. Gothic Theatre, 3263 S. Broadway, Englewood. 8 p.m. (doors open at 7 p.m.) All ages show. $39.50-$75.
Saturday, March 15:
- Southern Fryed. The Drunken Skunk, 1617 Capitol Ave. St Patrick’s Day party starts at 5 p.m. Corned Beef & Cabbage, drink specials and give-a-ways. Band begins at 9 p.m. No cover.
- Imagine Dragons. Pepsi Center. 7 p.m. (doors open at 6 p.m.) Tickets start at $29. 50.