We’ve heard it in the news recently: bison and other wildlife are fleeing the area. Roads surrounding the National Park are melting. The Geyser is going off more frequently. Infra-red lasers are seeing hotter temperatures bubbling beneath the surface.
But how long have we heard it? Ages?
Do you think the pending yellowstone volcano eruption is a hoax?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win Tickets For Wyoming Basketball’s Final Home Game Vs. Utah State On March 4th
- Win Passes to a Stop Smoking or Weight Loss Hypnosis Seminar on March 11
- Win a Trip to the Basketball Game of Your Choice
- Get An ‘Unfair Advantage’ And See The Cash Contest Call Times – Week 3
- Win $10,000 Cash in KING-FM’s Thousand Dollar Holiday Handout!
- Win a Trip to the Football Game of Your Choice