DJ Chuck’s wife is having a birthday today (April 8, 2014)! And he gave her a slew of options for dinner: The Little Bear. The Bunkhouse. Poor Richard’s. Olive Garden. Applebee’s.
And she chose Texas Roadhouse! Steak. Cinnamon butter. Rolls. Peanut on the table. Yum!
So now we want to know–where do you celebrate your birthday in Cheyenne?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win A Coca Cola Value Pack To The 9/1 Rockies Game
- What’s the Most Fun You’ve Had At Superday? – Coloring Contest Finalists
- What was your first carnival food?
- What Keith Urban and Miranda Lambert Songs Do You Want To Hear For Next Year’s Cheyenne Frontier Days?
- Can You Guess The Real Frontier Days Cowboy Name?
- You’re Making Pancakes; Which Syrup Do You Choose?