Expert Stays Away From These Foods That Have Caused Food Poisoning
An injury attorney, by the name of Bill Marler, stated that he has been representing many in court concerning food poison. Seeing many of the same foods show up in the cases, he is staying away.
It has been said that a man with experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument. That goes for food as well. Mr. Marler has made it known that he stays away from these five foods and with good reason.
- Raw Oysters - He believes that global warning is to blame for the warmer waters which means microbial growth in oysters. He stays away from them.
- Unpasteurized Milk - Not too popular for many in Wyoming as some love their raw milk. But in Mr. Marler's experience, pasteurization is safe and should take place before he consumes milk.
- Uncooked Eggs - We remember our childhood and "licking the spoon" when mom or grandma would make cakes and cookies. But not anymore. There is an evil beast that possibly looms among our eggs today called salmonella which can make you very sick.
- Pre-Washed Veggies and Fruit - Mr. Marler says that he "avoids them like the plague." That's because so many hands handle the fruit and vegetables which can cause contamination.
- Raw Sprouts - These were cool back in the '60s and '70s during the 'Hippie Era' when folks were trying to eat healthier. However, according to Business Insider, there have been over 30 outbreaks of bacteria like E-coli, over the past 20 years.
What foods do you tend to stay away from? What did you eat that caused you food poisoning? Let us know in the comments section below.