Here’s Where You Can Trunk Or Treat In Cheyenne
Actual trick or treating from house to house may be becoming a thing of the past. It is all about Trunk or Treats nowadays.
Being able to actually trick or treat on Halloween gets harder and harder each year for parents to take their kids. Plus, it is hard to just let your kid roam the neighborhood anymore by themselves. The cool thing to do now is getting a bunch of cars in a parking lot, fill the trunk with candy and let the kids go from car to car and get their candy.
It is simpler, easier and safer. Here are the places holding a trunk or treat so far this year in Cheyenne.
- October 26th- 3rd annual Child Support Services of Wyoming. It takes place from 6 pm to 7:30 pm at 2105 Carey Ave.
- October 25th- Wyoming Transportation Department Employees Association and WyHy Credit Union are hosting a trunk or treat together at 5300 Bishop Blvd. It is from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
- October 31st- Church of Holy Trinity from 6 pm to 8 pm at 18088 Hot Springs Ave.
- October 24th- Cheyenne Small Business starts at 4 pm. It will take place at 519 W. Wallick Rd.
- October 26th- TNT Customs presents: Rough Country 4-Wheelers Trunk or Treat. From 10 am to 1 pm at 807 S. Greeley Hwy.
- October 31st- Fraternal Order of Eagles Aerie #128 and Cheyenne Eagles 128 Ladies Auxiliary from 5 pm to 6 pm at 1600 Thomes Ave.
If more come about we will add them to keep you updated. Go out, have fun and get as much candy as you can.