Woman Charged in Cheyenne Teen’s Shooting Death Posts Bond
One of the three people charged in the death of Angelina Harrison, the 16-year-old Cheyenne girl who was fatally shot while riding in a vehicle near Frontier Mall on Jan. 9, is out of jail.
According to Laramie County Circuit Court records, 26-year-old Burns resident Sarah Heath posted a $50,000 cash or surety bond on Tuesday, Jan. 24.
Heath is charged with accessory after the fact to a felony crime, three counts of selling or furnishing alcohol to a minor, and misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
Her preliminary hearing is scheduled for Friday, Jan. 27 at 10:30 a.m.
Heath's co-defendants, 19-year-old Tirso Munguia and 18-year-old Cody Nicholson, both of Cheyenne, remain jailed on $150,000 cash bonds.
Their preliminary hearings are scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 1 at 3 p.m.
Munguia is charged with involuntary manslaughter and Nicholson with accessory after the fact to a felony crime.
Police say Heath was driving down Dell Range Boulevard with Harrison in the front and Munguia and Nicholson in the back at the time of the shooting.
According to statements, Munguia and Nicholson were handling a gun when Munguia reportedly pulled the trigger, striking and killing Harrison.
Heath pulled over and Nicholson fled on foot with the gun. She then proceeded to the mall parking lot and called 911.
Thanks to tips from community members, Nicholson was located about three hours later and he and Munguia were subsequently arrested.
Heath was arrested eight days later.
For more information about this case, check out our earlier posts:
- Hearings for Cheyenne Men Charged in Teen's Death Continued
- 3rd Person Arrested in Fatal Shooting of Cheyenne Teen
- Cheyenne Shooting Victim Had Dreams of Being an Attorney or Cosmetologist
- 2 Formally Charged in Shooting Death of 16-Year-Old Cheyenne Girl
- Family of Cheyenne Teen Killed in Shooting Speaks Out
- 2 Arrested in Fatal Shooting of 16-Year-Old Cheyenne Girl
- LCSD1 Issues Letter After Triumph High School Student Killed in Shooting
- UPDATE: Cheyenne Police Arrest Person of Interest in Shooting