The Sweetwater County Sheriff's Office will auction off abandoned and court-forfeited vehicles on Tuesday, October 3 in Rock Springs.
According to the agency's Facebook page, the following cars and trailers will be auctioned off:
- 1997 Buick LeSabre (starting bid of $252);
- 1999 Dodge van (starting bid of $100);
- 2002 Buick Rendezvous (starting bid of $100);
- 2001 Toyota Sequoia (starting bid of $100);
- 2000 Land Rover Discovery (starting bid of $312);
- 2012 Chevrolet Malibu (starting bid of $100);
- 1980 Kit Champion camper (no VIN; starting bid of $100);
- 2004 Chevrolet Malibu (starting bid of $618);
- Homemade trailer (no VIN; starting bid of $600);
- Homemade enclosed trailer (No VIN; starting bid of $451.14)
''We have no history on any of these vehicles, and most auctioned vehicles have no keys. All vehicles are auctioned as-is, with no warranties expressed or implied. We reserve the right to reject any or all bids.
Pickup for auctioned vehicles is by Fri., Oct. 6, 2023, during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; cash-only payment.''
The auction will be held Tues., Oct. 3, 2023, at 10 a.m. at the Sweetwater County Sheriff's Office, located at 50140B US Highway 191 South in Rock Springs.