Spice Up The Big Game with These Ridiculous Prop Bets
When my team doesn't make it to "the big dance," I usually don't get overly excited for the game. But, that doesn't mean I am not going to partake in the annual tradition of watching it. I just have to find ways to make it a little more interesting. That is why each year I place a couple harmless "prop bets." These are bets about all the ridiculous things that go on outside of the game. Things like, "how long will it take Gladys Knight to sing the National Anthem?" Or, "What color is the Gatorade that gets poured on the game winning coach?
Here are some of my favorites, just released on Bovada
1) National Anthem - How Long Will It Take Demi Lovato To Sing The US National Anthem?
2) How Many Public Instagram Posts Will Patrick Mahomes Girlfriend Post On February 2nd?
3) Will Andy Reid Eat A Cheeseburger Before The End Of The Super Bowl Broadcast?
4) What color will the liquid be that is poured on the winning coach's head. (Red is my favorite Gatorade color, and it stains everything it touches.)
5) Halftime Show - Will Shakira Have A Wardrobe Malfunction During The Halftime Show?
Feel like making Sunday's game a little more interesting? Place some "prop bets" with your friends. Or, check out Bovada and place some bets and possibly win some $.