Where To Cool Off In Cheyenne This Summer?
It may not feel like it, but summertime is right around the corner and the kids need a place to go, jump in the water and have fun. So, let's find a pool to jump in.
Cheyenne has several places for people to go and cool off this summer.
- Open year round
- They have so many great features for the kids like the lazy river, indoor play area, climbing wall, 2-enclosed water slides, high-dive diving boards, and so much more
- Hours for the recreational swim are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 7 am to 9 pm
- Click here for admission prices and hours
Spray Park at Lions Park
- Open from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Hours are Monday through Friday from 10 am to 12:30 pm, then 1 pm to 5 pm, and 5 pm to 7 pm (weather permitting). The park is not open on Mondays between 1 pm and 5 pm.
- Saturday and Sunday hours are from 10 am to 2 pm, then from 1 pm to 5 pm (weather permitting)
- Prices for admission vary depending on age (click here for admission prices and hours).
Johnson Pool at Lincoln Park
- Opens June 7th (weather permitting)
- Recreational swim is Monday through Sunday from 1 pm to 7 pm (weather permitting)
- Prices vary depending on your age (click here for admission prices and hours).
Whichever place you decide to go this summer, just make sure you look over the rules so everyone is safe.