Where To Trunk Or Treat In Cheyenne For Halloween?
Trick or treating has changed from the traditional days of walking door to door, up and down the streets saying trick or treat. Nowadays businesses put together what is called a trunk or treat.
You bring your kids, fill up the trunk of your car with candy and let the kids walk around to go trick or treating or trunk or treating. Halloween is on a Wednesday this year which makes it hard for folks to get their kids together after a long day of work to go out trick or treating. Here is a list of all the places we found that have a trunk or treat this year.
- TNT Advanced Automotive, 807 S.Greeley HWY - Plenty of candy will be ready to be handed out starting at 11 am Saturday, October, 27th.
- Cheyenne Alliance Church, 5200 Ridge Rd. - Sunday, October 28th from 2 pm to 4 pm come and get candy, take a hayride, play games, photo booths and more...
- Fraternal Order of Eagles Aerie #128, 1600 Thomes Ave - Bring the kids out Wednesday, October 31st from 5 pm to 7 pm.
- Cheyenne Hills Church, 7507 US HWY 30 - There will be a chili cook-off, cakewalk and of course plenty of goodies for the kids Sunday, October 21st from 5 pm to 8 pm.
- SonRise Church, 2811 E13th St. - Bounce house, crafts, chili and tons of candy, stop by on Wednesday, October 31st from 6 pm to 7:30 pm.
- Western Hills, 309 Western Hills Blvd. - Chili cook-off and potluck starts at 5 and then the trunk or treat at 6 on Wednesday, October 24th.
- Good Shepard Luthern Church, 4776 Mountian Rd. - Children 0-10 are invited for candy, hot dogs and more on Wednesday, October 31st from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
- Trick or Treat Street: Wreck-It Ralph Edition, 4606 N. College Dr. - Bring your children to walk through a real-life video game, fight off bad guys and get rewarded in the end with some candy. Wednesday, October 31st from 6 pm to 8 pm.
- Skele-Fun Downtown, 121 W15th St. - Saturday, October 27th starting at 2 pm, bring your little ones downtown for pumpkin carving/painting, eating contests and of course candy.
- Fire Station #3, 1720 Cleveland Ave. - Saturday, October 27th from 4 pm to 6 pm dress your children up to fill their baskets with candy.