Wyoming’s Most Popular Psychic Mediums
Relatively speaking, Wyoming is a conservative place. You won't find a lot of new age, spiritual gurus here, unless you're in Jackson. However, the Cowboy State has its fair share of professional psychics.
Here's a five of the most popular mediums in Wyoming.
1. Sandy Bath from Lander - Bath specializes in reuniting people with their lost loved ones. In practice since 1994, she's also helped several law enforcement agencies conduct missing persons and murder investigations.
2. Amy Woods from Cody - Described as a "intuitive numerologist", Woods bases her readings on each person's "numerical blueprint".
3. Donna Annis from Casper - A certified Reiki Master with a Doctorate in Metaphysical and Spiritual Counseling, Annis also specializes in hypnosis and serves as a personal performance coach.
4. Jeff Ginter from Cheyenne - The "High Plains Psychic" has worked as a medium and intuitive reader for nearly a decade. Trained in England, he specializes in communicating with spirits.
5. The Sacred Door in Casper - A vibrational healer and intuitive coach, Jane developed her abilities during childhood. After studying middle eastern belly dancing, she opened the Sacred Door in 1998. In addition to Tarot card readings, she also channels spirits and even performs pet communication sessions.