25 Weird Interview Questions
25 oddball interview questions asked last year by major companies!
- "If you could throw a parade of any caliber through the Zappos office what type of parade would it be?"
- "How lucky are you and why?"
- "If you were a pizza deliveryman how would you benefit from scissors?"
- "If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be?"
- "Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer ?"
- "Question was asked: "If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?""
- "If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?"
- "Do you believe in Big Foot?"
- "Why is a tennis ball fuzzy?"
- "What is your least favorite thing about humanity?"
- "How would you use Yelp to find the number of businesses in the US?"
- "How honest are you?"
- How many square feet of pizza is eaten in the US each year?"
- "Can you instruct someone how to make an origami "cootie catcher" with just words?"
- "If you were 80 years old, what would you tell your children?"
- "You're a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?"
- "How does the internet work?"
- "If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you, and why?"
- "What's the color of money???...."
- "What was the last gift you gave someone?"
- "What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?"
- "How many snow shovels sold in the US last year?"
- "It’s Thursday, we’re staffing you on a telecommunications project in Calgary, Canada on Monday. Your flight and hotel are booked; your visa is ready. What are the top five things you do before you leave?"
- "Most unexpected question: Describe to me the process and benefits of wearing a seat belt?"
- "Have you ever been on a boat? (Creative Open-ended question)"