5 Places In Cheyenne That Only Locals Would Know
If you have a friend that has visited Cheyenne from out of state and you say,
"Here's ______" and they look at you with a bewildered look, these are the places that only local Cheyenne residents would know.
1. The "HOLE" - You know the place...this is home of the new Children's Museum that will soon occupy that lonely spot downtown.
2. "The Depot Plaza" - The place downtown where on Friday nights we have concerts, Brewfest and many other summer activities along with the New Year ball drop.
3. "Vedawoo" - Not Veda-Woo, but Veda-VOO.
4. "The Greenway" - The path that winds around over on Dell Range where you can walk and ride your bike.
5. "The Viaduct" - We have also heard this called the South Greeley bridge that goes over the Union Pacific yard.
How does our list match up to yours? Let us know which locations should be on our list over on our Facebook page!