Cheyenne’s COMEA Shelter Presents The Journey Home Festival
Help raise money for the COMEA Shelter of Cheyenne by attending the Journey Home Festival on Saturday, June 21. All proceeds will benefit the men, women and children who will make use of COMEA’s beds, pantry and medical supplies.
The Journey Home Festival will feature a motorcycle ride, concert, food, local vendors and more! For more information on any of the events, contact the event organizer, Joe Lopez, at 307-630-5612.
- 3rd Annual Poker Run begins at High Country Cycle at 11 a.m. Riders must call COMEA at 307-632-3174 to participate.
- Tickets to see Sean Curtis and Firefall perform are $25. Children 15 and under are free with parental supervision. To purchase tickets, call Joe Lopez at 307-630-5612.
- Beer garden will be available to those 21 and over. Sponsored by Sanford’s.
- Food vendors, event t-shirts and CDs will be available on-site.
- Parking for the event is free.
- Lawn chairs, blankets and coolers are welcome.
Eager for a chance to see Sean Curtis and Firefall live but don’t want to pay the price? We’re giving one lucky winner a VIP package for two which includes: VIP parking, VIP tent access (with free food and wait service to table), and a Meet and Greet with the band.
Entry into the contest is open to VIP members only. Good news—it’s quick and easy to sign up for a free VIP account.