Fire Causes $10,000 In Damage
A structure fire Wednesday morning caused $10,000 in damage to an apartment at 1321 W. 17th St., according to Cheyenne Fire & Rescue.
Cheyenne Fire & Rescue firefighters arrived on scene at 11:12 a.m. and had the fire out at 11:15 a.m.
There were 12 to 14 occupants in the apartment complex when the fire broke out in the attic area of apartment #2. All occupants and their pets escaped without injuries.
The cause of the fire was an electrical overload in the attic.
Eighteen firefighters responded to the fire.