Road Trip To Small Batch Beer Festival
This weekend is the kickoff of the Summer travel season, so if you’re looking for a road trip and have a love of beer, this one’s for you. No pets, no underage.
On the first day of the three day Memorial Day Weekend, Saturday, May 27, you may want to head down across the border and into Fort Collins, Colorado where the Odell Brewing Small Batch Festival is back. This event will feature over 50 different beers, live musical performances, and some of the best food trucks in Fort Collins.
From the Odell website: Tickets will be $35 and will get you 2 beer tokens and a commemorative stainless steel cup.
Any additional beers are $5 each. Only 21 and up and no pets please.
- All guests must be 21+. Absolutely no exceptions!
- Parking is limited. Please ride your bike to the event.
- This is a ticketed event. All tickets are $35 in advance and $40 the day of the event.
- Tickets include 2 free beers, a commemorative stainless steel pint cup, and live music!
- No Pets will be allowed during Small Batch.
- No smoking in festival venue.
- Re-entry only permitted through front gate.
- All Backpacks and Bags are subject to search.
- No outside food or drink permitted. There will be food trucks with food / sodas available for purchase.
- Free Water will be available in the venue.
- We will have lemon-limeade and root beer available for purchase during the event.
- This is a beer only event. No wine or liquor.
- All beers are 1 token. Tokens are $5 each.
- Credit Cards are welcome.
- Limited Merchandise will be available for sale.
- No tours will be conducted during this event.
- This event will take place in rain or shine.
- Overnight parking will only be permitted in upper dirt lot.
- Please drink responsibly and plan for a safe ride home!