What Is Needed To Prepare For The Primary Election In Cheyenne
That which we have greatly anticipated is now upon us. Of course I am referring to the 2014 primary election here in Cheyenne Wyoming. Surprises can take place when we least expect them to, so we want to be ready.
Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I'll highlight what we need to make sure we have before we head to the polls tomorrow.
- Date: Make sure that you know that Aug 19, 2014 is the correct date to vote at the polls.
- Time: The polls open at 7 a.m. and you must be in line to vote no later than 7 p.m. that evening.
- Address: If you have moved, make sure that you bring a piece of mail with the new address and your name on it as proof that you live where you say you do.
- Location: Make sure that you know where the voting location is for the people in your district.
- Registration: Make sure you are registered and bring an official photo to verify to the election judges that you are who you say you are.
The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays with me, Gary Freeman, and is brought to you by First Education Federal Credit Union.
For more information about the voting and the election process, go to the Laramie County website here. Be informed and vote.