Ten Tasteless Colorado State Jokes To Get You Pumped For the Border War
Saturday, the Wyoming Cowboys will host arch rival Colorado State in the 107th meeting of the Border War rivalry. In spite of the Pokes 1-8 record this season, they will have a decent chance to beat the 3-5 Rams.
Of course, talking smack is an important part of this historic rivalry. In order to get you pumped up for this big game this weekend, here's ten tasteless jokes about CSU players, students and alumni, courtesy of zanezeroes.com.
1. How many Colorado State freshmen does it take to change a light bulb? None, that's a sophomore level course.
2. What do Colorado State graduates and tornadoes have in common? They both move around a lot but they all wind up in trailer parks.
3. What do you get when you breed a groundhog and a Ram? Six more weeks of bad football.
4. Why doesn't the Colorado State football team have a website? They can't string three "Ws" together.
5. Did you hear about the Colorado State football player who was nearly trampled by a horse? Thank God the K-Mart manager came out and unplugged it.
6. What do a Wyoming and Colorado State student have in common? The both got accepted to Colorado State.
7. How do you get a CSU graduate off your porch? Pay him for the pizza.
8. Did you hear about the fire at the Colorado State library that destroyed 20 books? Sadly, 15 of them hadn't been colored yet.
9. I heard that Colorado State was only dressing 22 players against Wyoming. The coach said the other players could dress themselves.
10. Why should CSU's football team change its name to the possums? Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.