Woman Breaks Down Itinerary For Wyoming: Adventures By Disney
From the looks of it, Genevieve goes on these Adventures by Disney with her family all the time, then she does a vlog about the adventure and the itinerary. Their latest adventure was Jackson Hole, Wyo.
How it works is, you book a trip through Adventures by Disney, pick the destination and that is it. Disney will do the rest for you. They will pick you up at the airport, have meals planned out, adventures to keep you busy all day long, all while being guided by a trained Disney employee, teaching you along the way.
The Wyoming trip is a seven-day adventure.
- The first day you are picked up at the airport by Adventure by Disney staff. They then take you to your hotel to unpack and settle in. Then they take you to an amazing dinner.
- The second day you get the morning to yourself, then for lunch, you have a private lunch at the Jackson Hole Playhouse. After that, then whitewater rafting in Snake River. Then the evening is all yours.
- The third day is exploring Grand Teton National Park on a bicycle. Then a picnic in the mountains. After the picnic, you will arrive at Yellowstone National Park and learn about Old Faithful. You will then enjoy a nice dinner at the Old Faithful Inn.
- The fourth day is even more adventures in Yellowstone, private lunch at Canyon Village Lounge, then more hiking through the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. After all that walking you will hop on a motorcoach and experience wildlife like you never have before in Haden Valley. Then a private dinner at the Brooks Lake Lodge.
- The fifth day you get to choose which adventure for the day. You can do horseback riding, fly-fishing, hiking, canoeing, or archery. Then you will get lunch at the lodge, another adventure of your choosing, dinner at the lodge, then to wrap up the night a classic Disney movie.
- The sixth day will consist of another day where you get to pick the adventure. So, whatever you didn't get to do the day before you can do it then. You will wrap up the day with a farewell dinner, cowboy style.
- The seventh day is simple, breakfast at Brooks Lodge and then off to the airport.
Depending on the time of the year, your trip should cost between $4,000-$5,000 for a family of four. It may seem a bit pricey at first glance but it includes everything, hotel, food, entertainment, and flights.