KING Concert Calendar: April 23-26, 2014
What shows are you thinking of seeing this last weekend of April?
There’s certainly plenty of choices for live entertainment this week, including Chicago at the Casper Events Center on Wednesday. We gave away tickets to that concert, take a look at the calendar and choose your favorite.
Wednesday, April 23:
- Chicago. Casper Events Center. 7 p.m. $30.50-$76.
- Arcade Fire. Pepsi Center, Denver. 7:30 p.m. $30.50.
- Switchfoot with The Royal Concept. Gothic Theatre, Denver. 8 p.m.
- The Wanted. Ogden Theatre. 8 p.m. (doors open at 7 p.m. 16 and over show. $35.
Thursday, April 24:
- Chvrches. Ogden Theatre, Denver. 8 p.m. (doors open at 7 p.m.) 16 and over. $25.75.
- Grant Farm with Good Gravy. Bluebird Theater. 8 p.m.
Friday, April 25:
- Will Rogers. Sanford’s Grub & Pub, 115 E. 17th St. 7-10 p.m. no cover.
- Killer Rabbit. The Midtown Tavern, AKA Anderson’s Other Corner, 1303 E. Pershing Blvd. 8 p.m. Free.
- Another Perfect Circus. Chillers Bar & Grill, E. 4th St., Loveland. 8:30 p.m.
- Wild Road. Ricky B’s, Main St., Windsor. 9 p.m.
Saturday, April 26:
- The Kingston Trio. Paramount Theatre, Denver. 7 p.m. $42.
- Hooligans Holiday. The Drunken Skunk, 1617 Capitol Ave. 9 p.m. Free.