KING Concert Calendar: February 28-March 1
Do you need some live music to help ease you into March? Here’s a look at some of the entertainment choices in the area this week.
The Steep Canyon Rangers play at the Boulder Theater on Friday, February 28, and at The Gryphon Theatre in Laramie on Saturday, March 1. The bluegrass band from North Carolina picked up a Grammy Award last year for their album with Steve Martin, ‘Nobody Knows You.’
Friday, February 28:
- Black White Rhythm and Blues. The Drunken Skunk, 1617 Capitol Avenue. 9 p.m. Free.
- Fridays in the Hynds: Calling the Restless with John Warburton. 1602 Capitol Avenue. 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. $5 and 15 and under are free with adult.
- Boxcar Blaney. Sanford’s Grub and Pub, 115 E. 17th Street. 7 to 10 p.m. Free.
- YOTP. The Midtown Tavern, AKA Anderson’s Other Corner, 1303 E. Pershing. 8 p.m. Free.
- Another Perfect Circus. American Legion Post 6, 2001 E. Lincolnway. 7 to 10 p.m. Free.
- Steep Canyon Rangers. Boulder Theater, 2042 14th Street, Boulder. 8:30 p.m. $12.
- Norm MacDonald. Comedy at The Landmark DTC, Greenwood Village. 7:15 and 9:45 p.m. and two shows on March 1. $32.
Saturday, March 1: