KING Concert Calendar: February 5-8
Do you need a good laugh? You’re in luck, several well-known comedy acts are coming through our area this week.
The host of ‘Good Eats’ on the Food Network, Alton Brown, will be in Greeley on Wednesday and a fixture at almost every Celebrity Roast on Comedy Central, Jeff Ross, is coming to Boulder on February 5.KING Concert and Entertainment Calendar:
Wednesday, February 5
- Celebrity chef Alton Brown, stand-up comedy, food experimentation and music. Union Colony Civic Center, 701 10th Avenue, Greeley. 7 p.m. $19 to $36.
- Roast Master Jeff Ross. Boulder Theater, 2032 14th Street, Boulder. 8 p.m. (doors open at 7 p.m.) $27.
- Bluegrass Jam at Avogadro’s Number, 605 South Mason, Ft Collins. 7 to 11 p.m. Free.
Friday, February 7
- Another Perfect Circus performs at The Midtown Tavern, AKA Anderson’s Other Corner, 1303 East Pershing Boulevard, Cheyenne. 8 to 11 p.m. Free.
- Will Rogers entertains at Sanford’s Grub and Pub, 115 East 17th Street, Cheyenne. 7 to 10 p.m. Free.
- Mike Rouse and WoolEye play The Drunken Skunk, 1617 Capitol Avenue, Cheyenne. 8 p.m. Free.
- Bobby Phillips of Steel March. The Crown Bar, corner of Carey Avenue and West Lincolnway, Cheyenne. 6 to 9 p.m. Free.
- Open Mic at The Paramount Cafe, 1607 Capitol Avenue, Cheyenne. 7 to 10 p.m. Free.
- Falling in Reverse. Ogden Theatre, 935 East Colfax Avenue, Denver. 7 p.m. (doors open at 6 p.m.) 16 and over show. $20.
- Hazmat plays The Island Grill, 2601 South LeMay Avenue, Ft. Collins. 8:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. Free.
- Blood Pollution and Motley 2 at Ricky B’s Sports Club and Music, Windsor. 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. $5
Saturday, February 8
- Strange Music Saturday featuring Cheyenne’s DJ LOK3E. Ernie November, 217 West Lincolnway, Cheyenne. 2 until 5 p.m. All ages show. Free.
- Hazmat also plays Saturday at The Island Grill, 2601 South LeMay Avenue, Ft. Collins. 8:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. Free.
- North Mississippi Allstars with Lightnin’ Malcolm at the Gothic Theatre, 3263 South Broadway, Englewood. 9 p.m. $25.
- Second City Improv from Chicago. Boulder Theater, 2032 14th Street, Boulder. 8 p.m. (doors open at 7 p.m.) $20 general admission.