KING Concert Calendar for January 31
Which show are you going to catch on the last night of January 2014?
There’s a bunch of live music scheduled around our area for Friday, January 31. Here’s a look at some of the entertainers you can see.Friday, January 31
- George Ball, local multi-instrumentalist, plays at The Midtown Tavern (AKA Anderson’s Other Corner). 1303 East Pershing Boulevard, Cheyenne. 8 p.m. Free.
- Pipin’ Hot Ghost Peppers and Pop Star Homicide, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Stone Temple Pilots tribute show, at The Drunken Skunk, 1617 Capitol Avenue, Cheyenne. 9 p.m. Free.
- Bobby Phillips, of Steel March, performs at The Crown Bar, 222 West Lincolnway, Cheyenne. 6 p.m. Free.
- Stormbringer, the local trio, perform at the American Legion Post 6, 2001 East Lincolnway, Cheyenne. 7 p.m. Free
- Eric and Tiffany will play at Sanford’s Grub and Pub, 115 East 17th Street, Cheyenne. 7 to 10 p.m. Free.
- Open Mic Night at The Paramount Cafe, 1607 Capitol Avenue, Cheyenne. 7 until 9 p.m. Free.
- Dr. Ralph Stanley: Man of Constant Sorrow Farewell Tour comes to the Boulder Theater, 2032 14th Street, Boulder. 8 p.m. $25 general admission, $30 to $40 for reserved seating.
- Pepper play the Fox Theatre, 1135 13th Street, Boulder. 9 p.m. (doors open at 8:30 p.m.) $25.