KING Concert Calendar: June 5-8,2014
Are you looking for live music heading into the first full weekend of June? The concert calendar is heating up with lots of acts performing around the Cheyenne area. Take a look at some of the bands you can see.
KING Concert Calendar: June 5-8, 2014
Thursday, June 5:
- The Mountain Goats. The Gothic Theatre, Denver. 8 p.m. (doors open at 7 p.m.) All ages show. $22.50.
Friday, June 6:
- Fridays on the Plaza: Boogie Machine. Depot Plaza. 5:30 p.m. Free.
- Pepie. Sanford's Pub & Grub, 115 E. 17th St. 7 p.m. Free.
- John Butler Trio. Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison. 7:30 p.m. $37.50-$42.50.
- Another Perfect Circus. The Midtown Tavern, AKA Anderson's Other Corner, 1303 E. Pershing Blvd. 8 p.m. Free.
- Beach Boys. Budweiser Events Center, Loveland. 8 p.m. $39-$75.
- Havanna Blue. Cheyenne Hispanic Festival, Depot Plaza. 8:30-10 p.m. Free.
- The Bittersweet Band. Hootenannies Bar, 324 W. Main, Sterling. 9 p.m.-1 a.m. Free.
- Black White Rhythm & Blues Band. The Drunken Skunk, 1617 Capitol Ave. 9 p.m. Free.
Saturday, June 7:
- Big Head Todd & The Monsters. Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison. 7 p.m. (doors open at 5:30 p.m.) $45.50-$65.50.
- Good Gravy with Gypsy Moon. Fox Theatre, Boulder.
Sunday, June 8:
- The Fray. Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison. 7:30 p.m. (doors open at 6 p.m.) Tickets starts at $45.
- The Music of Led Zeppelin with the Colorado Symphony. Fiddler's Green, Denver. 7:30 p.m.