KINGFM.com’s Top Ten Stories of 2018
The end of the year is the natural time to take a look back. Here at 101.9 KING -FM we love to celebrate what's wild, awesome, and sometimes weird about Cheyenne and Wyoming.
From all of us here at KING-FM thank you for making us part of your life in 2018, and we look forward to a great 2019 with you.
Here are KINGFM.com's 10 Most Read Stories for 2018:
- 29 Years Ago: Lane Frost Dies At Cheyenne Frontier Days - July 30, 1989, was the darkest day in Cheyenne Frontier Days history. it still is on people's minds.
- Picture Proves The 'Highway To Heaven' Is On I-80 In Wyoming - See the picture taken near Fort Bridger that some people are calling the highway to heaven.
- Reaction To Wyoming High School Controversy Is Shameful - High School football brought out the worst in some parents
- Cheyenne Restaurant Serves Up Insane Eating Challenge - One Cheyenne restaurant remains undefeated with their massive 8-lb. "Solar Eclipse" burrito.
- Cheyenne Frontier Days 2019 Night Show Lineup Announced - In December of 2018, the people of Wyoming are already excited about CFD 2019.
- The 'Wyoming Doesn't Exist' Myth Began With Garfield The Cat - The origin of a weird internet thing explained.
- Northern Lights Could Be Visible Over Wyoming Tonight - In March a geomagnetic disturbance brought the possibility of seeing the Northern Lights in Wyoming.
- In Memory Of Steve Cooper - Rick Roddam's tribute to a broadcasting legend.
- Today Is The Anniversary Of Cheyenne's Most Infamous Murder - A tragic day in Cheyenne from 1982 remembered.
- Wyoming Political Candidate Exposed As Online Stripper - Politics is a dirty game, even in a small town like Evanston, Wyoming.