WIN TICKETS to Black Jacket Symphony’s ‘Led Zeppelin IV’ in Cheyenne
The epic music of Led Zeppelin comes to life at the Cheyenne Civic Center on November 9th, and YOU can score tickets.
Not familiar with Black Jacket? Here's how the Civic Center describes the show:
"Don’t let the name fool you…known for their incredible live recreations of some of classic rock’s greatest albums, The Black Jacket Symphony is bringing Led Zeppelin’s fourth studio album, “Led Zeppelin IV” to life. It’s a full rock-and-roll experience! Black jackets for them, blue jeans for you."
Ready to win a pair of tickets? It's super simple - here's how:
Rules and How to Enter
- Download the KING FM app - there's a quick link to it below. It's free and your ticket to entering the Daughtry contest. Plus, you'll get the latest local news, the BEST real rock variety music, and access to more contests in the future.
- Listen in at KING FM from October 31st through November 4th.
- You'll get four chances to hear the daily codeword, starting at 9 a.m. If you miss it, don't worry, you can catch it again at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 4 p.m. Remember that codeword; you'll need it for the next step!
- Drop your codeword into the KING FM App.
- Celebrate; you've been entered! Now rinse and repeat until the contest ends on November 4th after the last codeword airs. One winner will be announced a day and contacted with information regarding their tickets.